Saturday, June 7, 2014

TV Show Review: Reign

Reign...how do I explain this show?...It's okay. I like how it's set in medieval times, 'cause not a lot of shows are like that these days. I was really hooked to the show--until Mary was so stupid and chose Frances instead of Bash. I don't like any of the characters (anymore), but still. And the king--omg, he is messed up. He was so weird the past few episodes. And it's so sad how Bash was forced to marry Kenna, even though he still loved Mary. Kenna is so desperate and would sleep with anyone that is rich. When the show first started, I actually thought Lola and Bash would make a good couple. It sucks that Greer and the servant guy (whatever his name is) had to be separated though they really loved each other. Well, at least she found another guy that cares about her--even though she doesn't really love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment